Working At CWL
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we pride ourselves on attracting, developing cultivating exceptional individuals and retaining them in synergetic environment.
You are welcome to submit your CV and relevant documents to our HR for these job positions at any time. We will get in touch with you when a suitable vacancy becomes available.
Job Opportunities Available
- Fully responsible for the day-to-day operations at assigned estate or building.
- Ensure estate/building property and assets are maintained at the highest standard commissioned by the MCST clients and subsidiary proprietors.
- Supervise repairs, contracted work, routine maintenance to ensure deliverables and services are delivered according to contracted specifications.
- Manage servicing agreements, term contracts, insurance policies etc.; ensure smooth operations on-site.
- Co-ordinate council meetings and annual general meetings from drafting to publishing of minutes.
- Diploma/Degree in Estate Management.
- Familiar with Building Management and Strata Management Act.
- 4 to 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in written communications such as drafting circulars, meeting minutes and progress reports.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Has self-initiative, tactfulness and quality-conscious mindset.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of building / condominium maintenance.
- Supervise and co-ordinate with site staff to ensure quality of work and deliverables meet expectations.
- Lead a team of personnel of providing maintenance, finance, security, fire safety and car park management.
- Carry out all maintenance functions to the highest standard.
- Ensure all contract works/ routine servicing are carried out accordingly as specified in their contracts agreement.
- Review all contracts, agreements and insurance before their expiry and recommend renewal or call for quotation / tender
- Co-ordinate council meetings and general meetings.
- Assist the Condominium Manager on other assigned duties.
- Conversant in Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple tasks concurrently.
- Good organizational skills and computer literacy.
- Minimum 1 year experience in building management.
- Conduct regulation inspections, troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance work.
- Carry out minor repair to building and M&E works including air-conditioning , electrical plumbing and fire protection system
- Assist the manager to ensure working condition of equipment and facilities.
- NITEC/Higher NITEC, Diploma in electrical engineering
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Manage the booking of estate facilities such as BBQ pits, function room etc.
- Maintain proper records of feedback and complaints received from residents.
- Assist the Condominium Manager in collection of payments and petty cash management.
- Establish and maintain filing system to ensure proper documentation and smooth-running operations for the Management Office.
- Handle general administrative duties and ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned.
- We have projects all around Singapore. Work location will be assigned according to project needs.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’/ ‘O’ Level
- 1 year working experience preferred
- Computer literate
- Positive work attitude & pleasant personality
- Able to work independently
- Good telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Must be willing to work 5.5 days per week.
Come join us as an intern with opportunity for conversion to a full-time job! At CWL, our vision is to deliver exceptional services and solutions that enhance the value of our clients’ assets and properties.
What Can You Look Forward To?
Project Scope / Duties
- Assist the day-to-day operations and facilities maintenance of client’s estate.
- Carry out regular inspections to ensure property is functioning in top condition.
- Handle residents’ feedback and resolve issues raised.
- Ensure compliance with safety and building regulations.
- Foster good relationships with stakeholders.
What Do We Look For?
- Strong customer-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills
- Possess knowledge in Facilities Management, Building & Estate Management, or any Engineering (CE/EE/M&E) discipline.
Please state your internship availability clearly in your resume.
Exploring Career Opportunities?
Join us and scale new heights with CWL Facilities Management!